Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Living Room

Sorry, to everyone else that has to see this but my mom and I keep going back and forth on the phone about what I'm doing to my house and she wants to see pictures so here they are... I refinished my table this weekend and I thought it turned out pretty good. I'll have the nursery done this week, so I'll get pictures up of that next week.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

its gorgeous. I love the table and the vinyl words on the wall. Can't wait to see the nursery!

PS: you are a super cute pregnant woman. :)

Unknown said...

You went back and got those candle sconces! They look great with your new artwork. And wow, you were busy on that table!! It looks great.

Brandy said...

Sorry, I was logged into my RS account...Waterfall. Brandy really left the previous comment....