Monday, November 2, 2009

My Favorite Baby Product

Who knew that a 2 dollar strip of fabric from Walmart would be my favorite baby item. The is the best thing ever. I get to cuddle with my baby and still be productive. It been a lifesaver at work. And best of all Eeva loves it, and I'm pretty sure she looks forward to it all day. She takes her best naps in it.


2 comments:

Lara said...

I bought one of those but not the cheap kind. I bought the real sleepy wrap kind on-line because everyone just RAVES about them. I'm hoping to still be able to use two hands for my two other kids by using this one. She is SO beautiful Misty. Congratulations.

Jessica said...

What? How come I didn't know about the $2 piece of fabric. You'll have to tell me about it next time I see you. I could definitly use free hands when I have baby #3!