skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's almost been a year! AAAUUGGHH!!!
Another quick update:
- 8 months-Not a lot happend, Eeva just kept practicing her new found crawling skills.
- 9 1/2 months -Eeva walked. First time she walked she walked across the room and then didn't have much use for it for a couple of weeks, but now she is really working on this mode of transportation even though crawling is still a lot more efficient for her.
- 10 months -First bee sting, and luckily not allergic.
- 10 1/2 months- Eeva cut her first molar. I was paying attention to her front tooth that she was in the process of cutting and totally missed the two molars trying to come in the back until the day it came in.
6 comments:
What a cute little girl. She is definately bigger than the last time I saw her. How are things? Did Vernon get gone? Hope everything is well for all of you. Need anything please holler. P.S NEVER watch the news while Vernon is deployed. They share nothing good and you won't know what's true and what's not. I find I am less nervous when Josh is gone if I just don't watch it. Other than that. LOTS and LOTS of pics and blogging. Josh says the blog was a life saver!
She looks just like you, Misty! She is like you too, an overachiever, very advanced for her age. You go girl!
What a cutie.. Molars I can't believe it. Good luck to your hubby. Please tell him I am very proud of him and thankful for the sacrifice he is making for each one of us. Misty thanks for you and your little ones sacifice you are making also. :)
I love all the pictures! She is a beautiful girl. Miss y'all.
Hey Mis- I hope you don't mind I stole this stinkin' cute pic of Eeva to use on scrapgirls.
http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/20588/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates%3A-Pressed-Petals-3
I love these pictures. She's such a sweet little thing! I'll invite you now.
Post a Comment