Friday, October 22, 2010

And then we were four...

Well, it's probably time to post this on my blog. Eeva is going to be a big sister. We are welcoming a new baby boy into our family in early February. Yep, I'm six months pregnant and finally getting around to posting it. I'm certianly not going to get mother of the year this year. We are excited for this fun little suprise and a suprise he was. Note to self: It's only 99% effective; I guess that little 1% counts. Vernon is excited to get his namesake, and I'm excited to have a little Vernon.



3 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats! Surprises are the best... well, I love my surprise little one.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Congratulations Misty!!! That's so exciting! I'm sure it will be lots of fun, and also exhausting to have them that close in age. =}

Pitcherfam4 said...

Congratulations Misty. You will see right from birth, boys are definately different to raise than girls. Bug and Gauge... alike but soooo completely different. Boys are definately born to do boy things. Hope it continues to go well. Keep bloggin'. Love it.