Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Daddy: The Hero

We made it, we survived.  A year without our daddy is finally over.  It has been a lifetime experience that we will never try to repeat again.  We thank God that he has returned home to us safely, after several stories that I'm glad he didn't tell me until after he came home I know that our prayers brought him home. We are excited for the next chapter, and hopefully it will include more time together as a family.   

7 comments:

Peterson Family said...

oh! Gotta love Daddy's kisses.. So glad Vernon made it home. Lots of fun with the kids to be had! Thanks Vernon! And thanks Misty!

Pitcherfam4 said...

So glad Vernon Made it home safe and sound. I am also SOOOOOOOO glad that your year apart is over and I too, hope it never has to happen again. Your kids are just so darn big and so darn cute. Your little girl is like a baby misty.

sautterfamily said...

Wahoo. We are so excited that vernon made it home. We can't wait to see you guys again its been too long. So glad he was safe and you were safe while he was gone. Love you guys

Marianne said...

Hurray!! So glad you survived that year...I can't even imagine how hard that would be! I know you are in IF! We should plan a time to get together!

Michelle said...

Welcome Home Soldier :) So happy for you all to be reunited safely again!

Robyn said...

Thanks again for all the sacrifices you have made for each one of us. Hope you guys have a lot of fun getting to play with your little ones..

Josh and Krystal said...

Yay! I am so glad he is home safe and you have your man back. Such a sacrifice and I thank you and him for that. Hope you are doing well.