6 years ago
Friday, October 24, 2008
Tagged Twice
Okay, so I have been tagged for this one two times. I was trying to avoid letting my weirdness get out, but what would be the fun in that. Right? I'm only going to do five, because seven is just too revealing.
1. I love to clean, but lately you would never know that. I have a rule that if we ever go on a trip or vacation, everything and I mean everything has to be in it's place and clean. I just think it makes coming home a lot easier.
2. I plan on going to school for the rest of my life. I'm not joking. There are too many cool things to learn, so I'll always be taking a class whenever I can.
3. This is only true of late, but I hate chick flicks. I'm not sure why, but one day I woke up and had no desire to watch them any more. I'm sure that constantly hearing Vernon say how stupid they are worked it's way into my subconscience.
4. I love to budget. Just ask Vernon. I have every scenario work out in mind. If money goes here and if money goes there... I have the next five years mapped out on a spreadsheet.
5. This weird tradition that I've had forever. If I see a digital clock at 11:11, it means I'm going to have a lucky day, but if I look at it again while it is still 11:11, then I'm going to have bad luck day. I'm sure I came up with this as a kid and for some reason it stuck, and even though it is silly.
I tag Mom, Bran, Britt, Rox, Ali. Have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
haha, hello!!! good to hear from you! you look beautiful and well. I have not heard "henry" in a long time, brought back memories=) it would be very nice to see you again (i like showing off my baby girl these days) when are you jumping on the banwagon? =0
Misty!
Can I just say that you look great! Has it really been two years? It's fun to see how good you look at how wonderful things are for you. You have always been amazing, so i'm not surprised. -Jenna
That was fun to read Misty! You always make me laugh, I sure miss the old days when we had sleepovers and laughed and played all night long. Love ya.
Mist
I loved reading new things about you. They were all new to me and made me smile. I miss you Boogy!
Love ya
Ali
I would venture to guess that you get all of your great organizational skills from your mother.
Janet Smith here...
Look at you - YW President! In the great state of Texas, and in one of my best and longtime friend's ward to boot. Sue Hafer and I were in the hospital together when we were born and stayed friends from there on. You should have seen us when we were in YW. We had loads of fun. We were the only two in our age group almost all the way through.
I was blog surfing one day and found your mother's blog that led me to yours. Imagine my surprise when I saw on your list 'Mountain Creek Young Women'. Sue and I had just been talking about all the people we used to know and the wards that they were in now. She had said that she was in the Mountain Creek Ward (which of course did not exist when I lived there). So, that name was fresh on my mind when I came across your blog. I turned to David and said, "I think Misty Nielsen is in Sue's ward!" I did some checking and sure 'nuff.
Anyway, it can be a small world, and I will be checking in on you from time to time. I love that you are in my old stomping grounds.......and that picture of the Blue Bonnets, WOW! I showed it to my sister, who now lives in Salt Lake, and we both said it makes us homesick.........Take care.
Post a Comment