Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Final!! We are moving to IF

So I know at the moment a lot of you are saying WHAT??, but it's true. Yes, we have gone crazy. There really is no logic in making a move to IF except that we both feel that is where we need to be. During our trip up to visit Vernon's parents over the New Years we were both overwhelmed with the feeling that it's where we needed to be. I just signed a lease this week, so we will be moving when Vern gets home from his shift next Friday. So everything is in place except I am jobless and feeling worthless. So if you know of anyone looking for a drafter or and office manager have them give me a call. Because it's not what you know it's who you know. Thanks for all of the support from all of our friends and family. We certainly miss our family and friends in Texas, but are so looking forward to spending time with family and friends in our new home.

11 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

So what the heck? As soon as we move from Idaho, you move to Idaho. Crazy! I hope you guys love it there. What is Vernon going to be doing there? Which area are you moving to?

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're going to be where you feel you need to be and want to be. Good luck with the move. Hopefully you can come down to Salt Lake when we come--which is now looking like November since Justin's mom's family is having a reunion.

Michelle said...

Wow! I know doing things by our feelings/promptings can be frightening, but I am always blessed and grateful when I do. I am excited to hear what shows up for you! Good luck in your new home.

Brenbren said...

So, cute picture, and good luck! My sister lives in IF and so if you need to hang out with anyone cool! Just let me know!

Jessica said...

Yay! Be sure to call when you get a free minute!

Marianne said...

WOW!! That is very exciting! Well, for us anyway...maybe we'll actually be able to see each other sometimes! I'll keep my eyes and ears open...

Jill said...

We're so excited for you to start another adventure especially when you felt so inspired. We want to visit you when we are in IF next - maybe this summer!

Jenna said...

yeah for IF!!! When Ali told me, I did a little dance of joy! Call me when you get all settled and we will see you! yeah!!

Robyn said...

Misty you are a true blue Idaho girl. It will be nice to see you. Lyce will be moving back with us in a couple weeks for a year. Take care love Robyn H

Natalie♥ said...

Misty where are you living in I.F.? That is great news I am happy for you.

Crazy Livin' said...

UPDATE your freakin' blog and send me your number...wench. I love you
Love ALi