Friday, December 12, 2008

I finally brought my camera!

After all of the games that we gone to I finally brought my camera for proof. Our finally game was a Star's game. I love hockey and would take it over the Mavericks any day.

My company tickets have a complimentary buffet before the game. Seriously, it has been some of the funnest food I've ate.

Isn't he cute?

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Dont you just love the sports. think the Mavs are a great team but a Jazz fan we think they need to go down under too. Glad you decided to move back out this way. Robyn

Michelle said...

You and Vern are such a cute couple! It looks like you have a lot of fun together :) Good luck with the move!

Natalie♥ said...

How fun!!! You two are so fun I love reading your blog :)

Josh and Krystal said...

You guys are funny! Good luck with the move- are you just so excited to move close to more family? Have fun, I hate moving... :(

Brandy said...

You guys are going to miss all of those fun perks that come with working for a billionaire!

Marianne said...

Good luck (well, I guess you've already moved) with the move! I finally found your blog on Natalie's blog. Wow, lots has happened. I sent a Christmas card but you may have missed it...by the way, hockey is becoming one of my favorites too since I married a Canadian :)

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.