Well, I thought I hit the jack pot last week, but I feel like a won the lottery this week. Our baby will have clothes, socks and shoes for the first year and a half all for only $150. A lot of the clothes still had tags on them. Go Garage Sales!!!
Congratulations on it being a girl! So exciting. You have been busy, that is great that you have been able to get so much stuff! I hope you are feeling good, i want to see pregnant pics.
So fun! I love garage sales for kid stuff (or anything really!) Congrats on a little girl-- she is so lucky to have you as a Mom-- (and it is true---it IS even MORE fun to dress a little girl than a little boy!)
yeah for garage sales!! and for little girls. I was convinced with my littlest girl that she was a boy right up until she came out! :) If I'm having a boy - then I have a serious mother load of clothes you can have!! let me know if you would be interested. :)
Hey misty! Cograts on the girl! Girls are more fun to dress so you will spend more. I look for those deals all the time. I need to hit a jackpot like that!
Vernon and I have been married for four years. We just moved back to Idaho so we could have a little family support while we are working on expanding our little family. We just welcomed our sweet baby girl Eeva the beginning of October. Vernon works for the largest helicopter company in the world. He also just joined the National Gaurd as a combat engineer. He restarts school in January for his engineering degree. I am working for Riverbend Communications and am learning the new balancing act of trying to do too much.
9 comments:
Congratulations on it being a girl! So exciting. You have been busy, that is great that you have been able to get so much stuff! I hope you are feeling good, i want to see pregnant pics.
Woo hoo! Jackpot is right!
So fun! I love garage sales for kid stuff (or anything really!)
Congrats on a little girl-- she is so lucky to have you as a Mom-- (and it is true---it IS even MORE fun to dress a little girl than a little boy!)
yeah for garage sales!! and for little girls. I was convinced with my littlest girl that she was a boy right up until she came out! :) If I'm having a boy - then I have a serious mother load of clothes you can have!! let me know if you would be interested. :)
Way to go! That's incredible. Congrats on having a little girl! Grant has the same floor gym. We miss you!
Congratulations! I knew it would be a girl! Everybody is having girls. Little girl clothes are so much fun. Grace's clothes take up two closets!
Wow...you go girl!! that is totally cool....and you're right, JACKPOT! : )
Misty, that is awesome! What a steal! Congrats on having a little girl! When do we get to see some prego pics? :)
Hey misty! Cograts on the girl! Girls are more fun to dress so you will spend more. I look for those deals all the time. I need to hit a jackpot like that!
Post a Comment