So a couple of you want me to post pregnant pictures. Well, um I don't look pregnant yet and I'm still in my regular clothes, but as soon as I start to look pregnant I'll post a picture.
I didn't look pregnant either. And everyone always wanted to see pictures. On the day I had Keylee, I still only had a tiny bump, a lot of people didnt know I was even pregnant. Of course, I was really sick and lost almost 40 pounds, I haven't been that size since early high school. It was nice. Made recovery a lot easier. It would have been nice to show a little bit however..
Vernon and I have been married for four years. We just moved back to Idaho so we could have a little family support while we are working on expanding our little family. We just welcomed our sweet baby girl Eeva the beginning of October. Vernon works for the largest helicopter company in the world. He also just joined the National Gaurd as a combat engineer. He restarts school in January for his engineering degree. I am working for Riverbend Communications and am learning the new balancing act of trying to do too much.
5 comments:
I don't think we can be friends anymore. :)
I agree with Jenna. I've been showing since I was 3 months. I've had several people ask if I'm having twins.
Not fair at all. You are just missing out on all the cute maternity clothes...and lovely stretch marks! :-)
Quit braggin! Good for you. That's great.
I didn't look pregnant either. And everyone always wanted to see pictures. On the day I had Keylee, I still only had a tiny bump, a lot of people didnt know I was even pregnant. Of course, I was really sick and lost almost 40 pounds, I haven't been that size since early high school. It was nice. Made recovery a lot easier. It would have been nice to show a little bit however..
Post a Comment