I almost forgot! We went to the Eagles concert this weekend, but I forgot my camera to take a picture. They didn't allow camera's inside anyway. THEY ARE AWESOME. They still sound exactly like they did thirty years ago. It was fun watching sixty year olds rock out.
6 years ago


9 comments:
SO JEALOUS!! Love the Eagles. Glad you had fun.
I was going to write SO JEALOUS...not kidding, even all in caps. SO...I am SO JEALOUS and Melissa just posted before me, but she copied my post.
Love you
Love Ali
Thanks for such a fun night! We loved the concert and it was so cute to see them rock out!
That is awesome! I am just a little bit jealous!
How do you know what they sounded like 30 years ago!!! You didnt even exist!!! Just Kidding! I think it is cool that you were able to go. I also am a little jelous!
How fun! It has been forever since I've been to a concert. I can't hardly remember what they are like!
Hey, BTW, did you know that your name is..."about us"? I was thinkin' who is this "about us" that left a comment on my blog! Maybe you like being mysterious.
Hey Misty! This is Shauna (Winter). I came across your blog and I hope you dont mind that I check it out every now and then. How cool that you married Vernon! Tell him hi for me. Looks like you are doing well. I think it is fun to come across old friends blogs. Keep in tough!
Hey guyss it's the Smiths. I found your blog through the Hooleys I hope its ok! We really miss you guys, its been so long! Hope to see you soon!
Matt & Alyshia & kids
Misty,
I'm so glad you left me a message. It is nice to know that there are others out there living the same lifestyle as Paul and I. It is tough but I guess we just have to make the best out of the situation. I look forward to meeting you some day as well.
JoDee
Post a Comment